From Brazilian jiu jitsu to MMA and boxing – combat sports athletes are embracing CBD
CBD Pancakes the Ultra Way
Pancake Day is nearly here or in other words, the one day of the year where you get to indulge gluttonously in everything sweet, sugary and bad for you, no matter how old you are.
From lashings off honey and sugar to chocolate smothered crepes, Shrove Tuesday is certainly no hit with the dieters or healthy eaters. Still, there is a way you can make these tantalising, seasonal treats slightly better for the body from a health perspective, and that’s by making CBD pancakes. That’s right you can now easily supercharge your crepes with the power of the hemp plant by using our new water-soluble drops . These powerful CBD drops can be added easily to any liquid and not only that, they offer 5 x improved bioavailability when compare to oil-based CBD drops.
When ingested, CBD gets to work immediately on optimising the Endocannabinoid System which regulates all of the bodies primary functions including sleep, appetite, mood and many more. When the Endocannabinoid System is functioning optimally, many health and wellbeing benefits can be achieved and so the more ways you can ingest CBD the better!
So how do I get these CBD drops into my decidedly unhealthy pancakes I hear you cry?
Simply add a couple of drops of our 1000mg Bio Plus to your pancake mix and voila, you have pancakes that not only look good enough to eat, but they are good enough to eat even for the health-conscious!
Follow this easy recipe to get your crepes on the go tomorrow:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- A spoon of coconut oil
- 2 cups of milk
- Half tsp baking powder
- Quarter tsp baking soda
- Half tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 Drops of CBD Ultra 1000mg Bio Plus CBD Drops
CBD Pancake Recipe:
- To make your pancake mix, sieve 1 cup of flour into a bowl.
- Next, add the baking powder and baking soda.
- Make a well in the centre of the mixture, and add the milk and eggs and then combine the ingredients until you have a smooth batter.
- Now add two drops of CBD UItra 1000mg Bio Plus Drops to the mixture along with a spoon of coconut oil and whisk thoroughly.
- Using a large pan, preheat some coconut oil and butter in the pan and place on medium heat for 1 minute,
- Using a ladle scoop out one ladle of batter and pour into the pan and swirl the mixture around the pan until evenly coated.
- Cook for around 30 seconds on each side and then use a palette knife to lift the pancakes. If you’re confident enough you can try a flip at this point.
- Decorate your pancake with fruit and CBD Honey for a tasty yet nutritious crepe minus the guilt!
Click the link to Shop CBD Ultra Bio Plus Drops now and keep an eye out for a Pancake Day competition coming your way